The Honor Club Program, the Blueprint of a Tradition, makes perfect business sense. It's proven to generate and sustain substantial growth year after year. It's been a vital part of the automotive and professional sports industries for decades.
An Honor Club is a group of individuals who
through performance, prove a willingness to meet the challenges
established by senior management. Members of this elite group
generate and sustain company’s growth, achieve specific
performance levels and build a tradition of working to achieve
corporate goals. These challenges are used to develop measurable performance metrics to directly support initiatives in the company's business plan.
Honor Club Basics
A Comprehensive Honor Club Program will do so much for your company.
Increase sales, strengthen your business plan, and Build
This program also:
- Motivates and clearly communicates performance
- Tracks and Announces Progress
- Identifies Top Performers
- Compliments Established Programs
- Provides a Valuable, Tangible, Long-Lasting
Symbol of Achievement
- Generates Excitement through public celebration